52eight3 is a young start-up company working in the exciting world of exhibitions and event tech. We’re now about to enter our third year of business and looking to expand the team.
Marketing Project Coordinator
Reporting to the company director, your role will be focused on campaign roll-out for both our event tech and exhibition organiser clients. Working cross-functionally with every marketing channel, you will be looking after our clients’ campaigns to ensure we deliver on time, maximise their coverage and generate results.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys a challenge and looking to be part of a team from the ground up. This is a very hands-on role which would suit someone looking to develop their successful career in marketing and events. We’re not afraid of training and openly encourage all members of the team to constantly be learning and develop their skills, with funding and time allocated in the working day to do so.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Day-to-day delivery of marketing and PR campaigns.
· Updating marketing schedules.
· Social media set up and management.
· Updating copy on event websites.
· Building email communications (using the email communication platform).
· Distributing press releases.
The ideal candidates will:
· Have strong people skills. Our clients are our number one priority and you must enjoy getting out and being face-to-face at events.
· Bachelor’s degree (ideally in marketing or events).
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Be a strong multi-tasker and have excellent attention to detail.
· Be able to work independently.
· Care for the success of our clients and want to over deliver for the business.
This role will require some travel across the UK and overnight stays during events.
Job Location: East Grinstead – in our exciting new offices
This is a full-time role. We operate flexible hours and finish at 3.30pm on Fridays. We are open to applications who require more flexibility and happy to discuss working arrangements.
Start date: January 2019
Apply now! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.